About Me

My photo
Mahisapat, Dhenkanal, Odisha (currently), India
"Treason of Reason". I try to find out the reasons of my discomfort and I try to pen down a few thoughts. That's how I have started writing blogs...

My Blog List

Saturday, August 21, 2010

confession

This is what I learned from some religious teaching which is vast anyway in its scope. Its called confession.As I understand, in the religious teaching, especially Christianity, it means you confess your sin towards the end of your living your life, one fine day when you realize there is no more time for freeing your soul from the sins of your life, and GOD will happily relieve you from the burdens of sin. "What an exploitation" but I do believe in confession although in living my life not just towards the end when freedom is not in sight...

No comments: